Need a mothers day gift idea?
Stop buying the same thing, yea flowers are nice but who really wants them? I always like to think of unique gifts for my mom and I like to start ordering stuff early so I don't forget.
One of my favourite things is handmade items, especially cruelty free products. What I usually do is buy a few things and create a nice gift basket for her.
A great gift basket would include a few things from The Good Soak, maybe some specialty chocolates from a chocolatier and a nice candle.
Here is my idea of what the perfect gift basket would include:
- The Good Soak Dead sea lavender mud mask
- The Good Soak Heart of Gold soap
- The Good Soak Satsuma Body Butter
- The Good Soak Lavender Bath bomb
- Her favourite colored candle (I would add a pillar candle)
- A nice hot chocolate from a chocolatier
- A gourmet chocolate from a chocolatier
I don't necessarily buy a basket, sometimes I get a cute box or a nice bag to put everything inside. Whatever I do I try making it fun and special!